- Brandy Is Not Here To ‘Bow Down’; Brandy Talks New ‘Temptation’ Movie + Beyonce New SinglePosted 15849 days ago
- In Case You’ve Missed Out: The Unwritten Rules Episodes 1-9Posted 15849 days ago
- President Obama Painting Creates Controversy; Called Disrespectful & BlasphemousPosted 15849 days ago
- Fancy, oh Fancy! Happy 46th Birthday To Garcelle Beauvais!!!Posted 15849 days ago
- Spotted: Beyonce and Jayz Hang Courtside at Brooklyn Nets GamePosted 15849 days ago
Bi-Racial Actress Rashida Jones Wants You To Know That She Has “No” Issues With Her Identity
Born to a Black father Quincy Jones and a White mother Peggy Lipton, Rashida Jones has had her fair share of awkward moments especially during her youth.
Dealing with racism and the constant issue of having to explain and defend her ethnicity, Rashida has learned over the years that she has no problems and in fact it is the ones who consistently hound her about her racial background that have the problems.
Check out the trailer for her new movie Celeste and Jesse Forever. The movie was written by Jones and her Will McCormack.