- Brandy Is Not Here To ‘Bow Down’; Brandy Talks New ‘Temptation’ Movie + Beyonce New SinglePosted 15851 days ago
- In Case You’ve Missed Out: The Unwritten Rules Episodes 1-9Posted 15851 days ago
- President Obama Painting Creates Controversy; Called Disrespectful & BlasphemousPosted 15851 days ago
- Fancy, oh Fancy! Happy 46th Birthday To Garcelle Beauvais!!!Posted 15851 days ago
- Spotted: Beyonce and Jayz Hang Courtside at Brooklyn Nets GamePosted 15851 days ago
And So It Continues: “Trayvoning” Trend Starts On Facebook; Teens Take “dead like” Posing Pictures In Hoodies With Skittles & Arizona Cans
I have come to the conclusion that idiots will be idiots no matter what and that I have no choice but to acknowledge it and accept it. But there is a such thing as going too far and this new “trend” that has reared it’s ugly head on Facebook is just that.
While trolling my Facebook timeline like I normally do I came across a status that mentioned that there was a new trend called “Trayvoning”. Being the curious bee that I am, I took to my trusty sidekick Google to find out exactly what in the world was going on and I immediately felt the urge to flip every table in my room.
Taking a cue from it’s equally stupid and extremely dangerous cousin “planking” and it’s adopted brother “Tebowing”, the new “trayvoning” trend calls for individuals to lay face down with a hoodie over their heads as if they are dead with an Arizona and pack of skittles. This has to be one of thee most disrespectful things I have ever since. Further research of this horrendous trend led me to several Facebook pages that were created and dedicated to this “Trayvoning” trend.
Is this really what we have to look forward to? I mean seriously. Regardless of how you feel about the case, it should go without saying that the death was indeed tragic.