- Brandy Is Not Here To ‘Bow Down’; Brandy Talks New ‘Temptation’ Movie + Beyonce New SinglePosted 15874 days ago
- In Case You’ve Missed Out: The Unwritten Rules Episodes 1-9Posted 15874 days ago
- President Obama Painting Creates Controversy; Called Disrespectful & BlasphemousPosted 15874 days ago
- Fancy, oh Fancy! Happy 46th Birthday To Garcelle Beauvais!!!Posted 15874 days ago
- Spotted: Beyonce and Jayz Hang Courtside at Brooklyn Nets GamePosted 15874 days ago
AMAZING: Teyana Taylor Does “End Of Time” Choreography and NAILS IT!
For years people have asked questions pertaining to what it is that Teyana Taylor actually does and for years I have been answering that LMB chick Teyana Taylor is a very talented singer/choreography and once again Teyana has proven me right.
Teyana recently put up a new video of her in the studio with a friend nailing a self-choreographed routine to Beyoncé’ “End of Time”. Teyana states that the routine was just created that day and although she was popping it with a bad leg, she still gave it life.
This isn’t the first time that Teyana has slayed, as just a few years ago she had all of YouTube attempting to learn and nail her choreography to Ester Deans’ “Drop It Low”.
Check out the video below and get your life!
Teyana is an awesome dancer and has an amazing and soulful voice (if you are unfamiliar please listen her version of Marvin’s Room) and I truly wish people would start giving her the credit she is due.