- Brandy Is Not Here To ‘Bow Down’; Brandy Talks New ‘Temptation’ Movie + Beyonce New SinglePosted 15875 days ago
- In Case You’ve Missed Out: The Unwritten Rules Episodes 1-9Posted 15875 days ago
- President Obama Painting Creates Controversy; Called Disrespectful & BlasphemousPosted 15875 days ago
- Fancy, oh Fancy! Happy 46th Birthday To Garcelle Beauvais!!!Posted 15875 days ago
- Spotted: Beyonce and Jayz Hang Courtside at Brooklyn Nets GamePosted 15875 days ago
Actor, George Clooney, Raises $12 Million For Obama Campaign Making It The Biggest Campaign Bid in Re-Election History
Actor George Clooney, who makes it no secret that he is an avid supporter of President Obama, has organized a fundraiser/dinner that is said to bring in an estimate of $12 million dollars towards President Obama’s 2012 re-election campaign.
The dinner, which will be held at Clooney’s home located in Studio City, will include 150 of some of the largest names in Hollywood including studio heads, celebrities and industry executives. Due to the overwhelming demand for tickets, the May 10th event has already sold out and is said to be exclusive to only Southern California residents due to the demand for tickets. The $12 million dollars raised through this fundraiser makes this the largest bid in presidential re-election history.
According to The Hollywood Reporter,
The packed dinner at Clooney’s house will bring in $5 million to $6 million for the president’s campaign coffers, sources told THR. The demand for tickets at the event was so great that organizers tried to limit the guest list to those living in Southern California.
The high profile fundraiser is also backed by DreamWorks Animation chief, Jeffrey Katzenberg and entertainment political consultant, Andy Spahn.
Say what you want about the President but he definitely has some very influential individuals in his corner.