- Brandy Is Not Here To ‘Bow Down’; Brandy Talks New ‘Temptation’ Movie + Beyonce New SinglePosted 15850 days ago
- In Case You’ve Missed Out: The Unwritten Rules Episodes 1-9Posted 15850 days ago
- President Obama Painting Creates Controversy; Called Disrespectful & BlasphemousPosted 15850 days ago
- Fancy, oh Fancy! Happy 46th Birthday To Garcelle Beauvais!!!Posted 15850 days ago
- Spotted: Beyonce and Jayz Hang Courtside at Brooklyn Nets GamePosted 15850 days ago
A Soldiers Nightmare: 28 Year Old Army Specialist Stabbed To Death In Her Own Bed By Fellow Soldier
While most of us were enjoying our Memorials Day weekend with good food and drinks, one soldiers mother was stuck in bed grieving the loss of her daughter not by combat, but by the hands of a man who had taken an oath to look out for her.
28 year old Spec. Brandy Fonteneaux was stabbed to death by Sgt. Vincente Jackson on January 8th after what Jackson describes as a “psychotic break” he expressed after one night of heavy drinking. According to Jackson who later confessed to the killing, he had been drinking heavy that night when he came upon Specialist Fonteneaux unlocked barracks room. After entering her room and finding her sound asleep, Jackson reached down to touch her causing her to wake up startled. Without thinking, Jackson claims that he immediately began stabbing Fonteneaux as she fought to get away.
In all, the young Army Specialist died of a total of 74 stab injuries: 4 in her head and neck, 11 in the chest, 15 in the arms and legs, and 43 in her back.
Sgt. Jackson has since been court martialed and is awaiting his day in court at which time both he and his attorneys will propose that he is not fit to stand trial as he was not in his right mind at the time of the killing and should instead received psychiatric help.
The mother of the deceased soldier revealed that she is not buying it and has requested that he receive life without the possibility of parole.